Monday, September 08, 2008

September Already????

It blows me away to think that this is September! As usual, I have been neglecting my blog! I wish I could get motivated to post a little more. School started a couple weeks ago and I haven't shared my 1st day pics yet! These are just a couple of my favorites. I have taken a ton! Our biggest issue this year was Kate. We REALLY struggled to find the right sizes this year but now that we have graduated to junior sizes (it's been a long time for me....it was frightening!!!!) I think we have the hang of it! Still saddens me that she can't wear all the things she wants to but she is enjoying dressing a little bit older too!
My children are soooooooooooo NIGHT AND DAY!!! Getting Andy to do homework is like pulling teeth and getting Kate to do homework??? I think she thrives off of it. I see sooooooo much of me in her it's scary. I don't think she really looks anything like me (although people say she does) but all the things she is going through and her habits and likes...they are ALL me! Andy??? If he didn't look like me? I would say he was switched at birth!

Samantha (Dean's daughter) spent the day with us yesterday and he was sooooooooooooo hyper! I now know why the school has been complaining. He does this to show off and once he is in this mode...you can't bring him down. He was this way all the way to town and back and even while he was here. I don't see him like that EVER so it makes me stop and think. Maybe the school was right??? His teachers and I are already conversing. Andy has screwed a couple of his grades already and although basketball practice starts today, he won't be able to play if his grades aren't up. I guess what is so frustrating with me is that I KNOW he can do it! I KNOW he is smarter than he lets on (minus his ability to spell). I guess that is what you do when you have kids. You can't do it all for them so you just have to sit back and take that ride with them!
This is one of my favorite pics. Sure, it was posed but I love the smile on their faces.
Now...let's get to it! What have I REALLY been up to the last couple weeks (besides scrapping)??? MY BOYS ARE BACK!!!!! I am sooooooooooooo giddy it's not even funny! Those that have known me for a while know that I was (and still am) their BIGGEST fan! I was soooooooo psyhed when I heard of their new album and reunion tour. They are coming to KC in November and while I don't have tickets or the means to get the tickets. I will do whatever I can to get there. I think I am just taking Kate because I can't afford to buy tix for everyone and I really owe it to Kate because I spent A LOT of money on Andy this summer. Oh...and she deserves to have just a little Mom to herself! Dean and I have talked about him driving me down there so he can drive me back when it's over. I just don't see well at night and geez Christmas is right around the corner too!!!! The new album is GREAT...I believe it is my very favorite and I am LOVIN their new sound. My favorite is 2 in the morning. Joey Joe...God it's good 2 see u back in action. It's been a long time boys! I am ready 4 another ride!

Read More About MY boys here: NKOTB

Oh..and for those that have NO idea what I am talking about??? This is their new video "Single" featuring Ne-Yo! My favorite part is the beginning when the girl walks by Joe and he just has that look on his face like "Here I am baby". Ok...I am carrying on like a child.

GOOD TIMES!!!!



HOUSE UPDATE: Dean got the concrete poured (FINALLY). I hope that we can start going up with the addition soon. The inside is really looking nice! Funds are a problem...but when aren't they???

No comments: