Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A DAY OFF...OR IS IT????

I have been pretty busy scrapping this week. It always seems I am trying to get my quota in for my CTs. Sometimes I wonder if I have a little too much on my plate. It puzzles me how some of these girls have 10 CTs. I create for 3 designers (Kim Hill, Laura Burger and Lindsay Jane) full time and guest for others. I have come to the conclusion that these women must be SAHMs whose childen sleep all the time or are old enough to fend for themselves (like my own). As busy as I stay with it...I wouldn't want it any other way. I get all their designs for free AND they are great! All of them! There are always CT calls but I apply for very few because I have grown a bit picky over the years. I have been a guest CT for Melissa Bennett and I hope and pray I would get on full time but my prayers have YET to be answered! Lindsay Jane is probably my favorite designer @ the moment but DANG that girl is quick and everytime I look in her store...she has something new. GREAT for the CT because I NEVER get bored. Another prayer I say every night is for Britt-ish Designs. What an awesome designer...the only drawback??? I own most of her designs already! She is the GREATEST and I have come to fall in love with her designs even more after our trip to Florida. She has several Disney related kits in her store...and COME ON...Disney??? I eat, sleep and breathe Disney!!!!

I wanted to share my 2 favorite layouts I created this week. Both are clickable to a larger image. NOW...I need to take out a loan to print some of these goodies! I am working on several projects at Shutterfly for Christmas...so I guess I will start with that!

Tonight is my night off. I have a very screwy schedule. Work one, off one. Whatever. I go with the flow! I wish I could say that about my fellow associates. Last night was one of those cut throat nights at work. Why does this always happen on my 12 hour shifts when I feel like my ankles will snap beneath me???

On evenings, there was a staffing crisis...well not really...it has been far worse. I guess it is my fault for caring so much about my aides. I am partial to some more than others but at the same time, it is so hard to give direction/orders when everyone is CONSTANTLY complaining about it!

That was the mild part. Later, 2 of my closest friends that I work with had a spat (to say the very least). One was crying hysterically and the other...well she was just madder than hell. (again...to say the least). I was in the middle and while I tried to calm them both down....I wasn't getting very far.

I HATE BEING IN THE MIDDLE!!!!

I am still debating on going in tonight even though it is my night off. It is the last day of the pay period and I could use some extra hours. This is the last check I get before our concert.

NKOTB BABY!!!!!!

3 comments:

gabs-art said...

OMG you are so right at the CT thing! I handle it mostly at night LOL

The Mini Mum said...

Gorgeous LO's!
I'm only on one CT (for a store) and that's enough for me :) Much too busy these days LOL

Bird Stalker Photography said...

very cute layouts! Thanks for visiting my blog!