Monday, December 15, 2008

BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE

Thought this would be a perfect picture for today's post. Sitting here just a few minutes before 5am (been up since 1:30 working on blog) I notice my Weatherbug says -1. Is that not crazy????

I have decided I won't be leaving the house today unless necessary.

Just to make myself a little more miserable, I searched the temp. in Orlando at this very moment! I threw up a little when I learned it is 65.

So, some of you may have noticed that I have been working on my blog. I worked all friggin weekend on it but I am still not TOTALLY satisfied although I kinda like the design. I want to add pictures to my lists (like Nathys) but I have yet to figure that out!

Help Anyone????

Maybe I should ask Nathy?? LOLLL

I am so excited about today...well not the back to work part. Granted I have been awake all night and need to sleep but HOPEFULLY I will be home alone today! Those are my favorite days!!! Dean is supposed to work construction today (it is never a guaranteed deal) and the kiddies both have school! YAY!!!!!!

This means that I can wrap the remainder of presents I have, watch the finale of Survivor on my DVR and maybe even scrap a little!

Now...if I had a little money in the bank??? I would be PERFECTLY content!

1 comment:

Auntie Social said...

Great site and I love the picture!