Wednesday, December 17, 2008

BRITT-ISH DESIGNS

Sometimes I forget why I started scrapping. I realized this morning that it shouldn't be about needing to meet all my requirements for my CTs (which is normally what I scrap for). Somewhere I got lost in it all.

Scrapping is all about making memories and maybe that is why I have kinda been in a slump lately. This post is primarily to honor my very favorite designer at the moment...and has been since my summer vacation to WDW. I don't know if there are still people in the dark but Britt-ish Designs are AWESOME. Of course, I was lead to her because she makes the BEST (and I do mean the BEST...I have been around) Disney themed kits but HELLO...have you seen some of her other designs???? It is because of her that I am addicted to worn and torn paper!!!! (Thanx Britt). I read her blog everyday and watch for kits. I think I own them all now and intend to purchase her new one later today...just to make myself feel better! Browsing through her kits this AM...I had forgotten all the ones I had. I organized to make them easier to get to.

With this layout...It has inspired me to get back to my Disney book! I had given it a rest but I KNOW that this is something that I want to complete!

Onto another subject: IT FRIGGIN SNOWED!!!! I really don't mind the snow..when I don't have to get out in it. I love to sit and look out at it but I had to call into work last night cuz our highways are still real slick! UGH!!! I hope to go in early tonight to make up for the hours I missed. Tomorrow we are supposed to get an ice storm!!!

UGH!!!!!

I think I should end every post with I WANNA GO BACK TO FLORIDA!!!! (cuz truly that is what I am thinking every single day!)

It almost makes me wish that I had never gone because NOW I know what I am missing!

CREDITS FOR IT ALL STARTED WITH A MOUSE:
WHITE PAPER: BRIT/USED AND ABUSED
BLACK FRAMES: STROKE OF MIDNIGHT/ANNIE MANNING
STRING/STAPLE: BRIT/ENCHANTED
EVERYTHING ELSE: BRIT/MOUSE IN THE HOUSE

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Yup......it was 77 and sunny here in Central Florida yesterday. I couldn't deal with the snow anymore.

Lori said...

I am glad u realized ur need to focus on memories!!! I love my fave designer too! i wish I could CT for her. She is having a call now so hopefully! I will check out yours!!

Anonymous said...

You're so right! I've realized it again as well recently, scrapping should in the first place be to take note of our memories! Thanks for reminding me again :)

Beth said...

Great reminder! I often forget that as well.