Monday, December 29, 2008

Start of something new

I was doing the blog train before I went to bed last night and on one of the blogs I visited, there was mention of a scrapping journal.

What a great idea right? I love to journal and I LIVE TO SCRAP! Why hadn't I thought of this before??? I hope that I can keep up with this. It will give me a reason (as if I needed one) to take more pics and I will have at least one thing to blog about each week...which is one of my new year's resolutions.

This weeks journal uses everything from Britt-ish Designs. Stars are Faith, trust and pixie dust and this beautiful kit (Very Merry) was a freebie on Scrap Day (after you spent $10 or something...wasn't hard for me!!! LOLL).

Now my kids are bugging me to watch our Red Box movies!

Bye 4 Now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL I so understand your love to journal live to scrap, but when it comes to journalling I totally suck at it. I wish you all the best with your new project and look forward to future post.