Saturday, January 03, 2009

Back 2 Work

So I was fortunate enough to get a 3 day weekend...in the middle of the week! Last night was my last night off now I have 4 on! UGH!!! Why does time go so fast????? I sure did enjoy my nights off though! On New Year's Eve, I stayed at home (like I do every year...mainly cuz I have no life) and watched the ball drop with my kiddies. We all enjoyed the New Year's Eve show with Taylor Swift, David Cook, Daughtry and the Jonas Brothers! It was a good show. It is sad to see Dick Clark now. Wow, I remember watching that guy when I was growing up.

Makes me feel really old! I am glad he was still able to do a part of the show at least!

On New Year's Day, we had planned a game night. I made cheese dip and my Mom came over. Mom and I and the kids played lots of games. (Dean doesn't play games...or watch movies or come to think about it...he doesn't like to do anything fun!) Our favorite game was Scattegories. It was the only game we didn't get into a fight about. LOLLL I like Pictionary really well but my Mom is kinda slow and the kids didn't want to be on her team! So that didn't go well. Anyway...I will plan better for next time!!!

Yesterday? Let's see what did I do yesterday?

SCRAP!!!! I scrapped almost all day. I am hell bent on getting this Vacation book done. I am getting really close now!

Here are just a few I created!

This one I made using Jennifer Trippetti's kit I like it loud. Such an awesome little kit and I am always looking for new "boy" kits!
I love my Kennedy layouts! I bought this cute little kit I have had my eye on for months! It is called Spaced Out by Nit Wit.
I love this picture of the kids walking into Epcot. I can remember it like it was yesterday. I believe everything I used on this layout was from Britt-ish Designs.
Is it obvious I am going through a worn/torn phase??? I LOVE it! Love the picture of the kids with the dwarfs!

Clearwater Beach!!!! (Take me away!!!)
Page one of my character pages. I used elements from Brit and also from this freebie my bud Kim offered up a few days ago! GET YOURS HERE!

3 comments:

SarahB said...

Sounds like you had a fun New Year's Day! Great layouts! I don't think I made that many pages all of last year, and you did it in one day?! Wow!

Anonymous said...

how great layout! love them!

Anonymous said...

fun layouts!