Thursday, January 08, 2009

It is official I have NO life!!!!!

My computer was nice enough to allow me to create 4 new layouts!!!! Wee-Hee!!!! Since we have moved into this house, my computer has been screwed (to say the least). Dean has spent many a long night working on it and he will get it up and going and then it crashes again. I keep telling myself that I will buy myself a new one! I just wish I had the money to do so!!!! (always seems to be a problem!!!) I am just lucky enough to have been able to retrieve all of my pictures and scrap supplies through it all! I truly believe that I would have to be in lock down if I were to lose everything. Non-scrappers probably think I am crazy but for all you scrappers???

I KNOW YOU KNOW!!!!!

I wanted to create a couple (non-traditional) XMAS layouts. I
have all these great designs to work
with...why not use a colorful kit without the reds and greens and silvers and golds??? It amazes me how my scrapping style has changed over the years. I love when I get a LO done and think...WOW..thats not too shabby!!!!

I was lucky enough to join the CT of Jennifer Trippetti and guest for the month of January for Jana M!!!! So working with some new designers...I couldn't forget about the oldies but STILL goodies. Kim Hill has this gorgeous new kit Elliott and I have had Party Season from Lindsay Jane forever but hadn't gotten around to scrapping with it. It is a HUGE kit and I love to embelly the heck out of things so I have had a lot of fun with it.

The 3rd page uses JT Tweet and how
awesome it was to create a page with
my favorite little birds!!!

My last page here is this weeks journaling page. I would have posted sooner but I had a couple days where
I was pretty scrapless due to this stupid computer!!!!

Now...I spec I should be off to bed and I am sooooooooo on the Blog Train tomorrow @ DST!!! I love to see what everyone else is scrapping!!!!

You all are so talented...you inspire me so much!!!












No comments: